- Reflections Business Development Training is committed to equal opportunities and we positively welcome your application irrespective of your gender, race, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sexuality, marital status, responsibility for dependents, religion and age.
Please complete all the sections in this form.
Emergency Contact Details
Please provide a contact in the event of an emergency.
The Disability Discrimination Act 1995 defines a person as having a disability if he/she has a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long term adverse effect on his/her ability out normal day to day activities.
- GSCE Qualifications If you haven’t received your GCSE results please either fill in your predicted grades or leave this section blank
- Other relevant Education / Qualifications Please start with secondary education
Please list any course(s) which you have undertaken.
Use this field to submit a cover letter your CV or any other relevant document (4 documents max)
If you have any comments to add to your application please let us know.
How did you hear about us?
Data Security and Compliance
The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 & Data Protection Act 1998 Consent and Certification of Details
- The information provided in this application form will be used to process your application to join a RBDT Training Programme. Your personal details contained in the application form may be used.
- In the prevention of the detection of fraud
- To contact you with regards the programmes applied for
- To pass on to partner employers to arrange workplace interviews
- To register you with Government funding and
Where this occurs you will be identifiable. The information may be disclosed to the following third parties:
- Survey and research organisations (For monitoring purposes only)
- Central and Local Government Authorities
- Qualification and awarding bodies
- I understand that RBDT will record and process information provided in this application for as detailed above.
I understand that this information may be used by RBDT, in complying with their obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. I am confirm that the information contained in this application form is correct.
Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
- Application forms and data provided therein of unsuccessful candidates may be kept on file for an indefinite period and revisited for Marketing purposes. Giving false information will result in your application not being pursued. Please note you are able to opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.