Salary: £3.90 per hour
Candidates MUST be 18 or over! As there will be selling of alcohol
Assisting with all dynamics involved when brewing craft ales from making to selling the finished product to customers. You would learn the processes and behind-the-scenes of making the beer and how to effectively market the brand.
You will also be enrolled on to an apprenticeship in Customer Service where you can apply all the knowledge or brand awareness and customer needs and develop the skills using the equipment to help work toward your apprenticeship.
A really diverse role from the making and manufacturing of the beer to the selling in the Brewery shop.
Some of the duties you could expect are:
· Stocking up shop
· Ability to sell and market beer and handle customer interaction effectively
· General assistance when required within the Brewery
· Assisting the Head Brewer in the brewing process
· Measuring out brewing ingredients
· Cleaning the brewing and surrounding areas
· Cleaning out brewing vessels
· Cleaning brewing equipment
· Racking ales into barrels
· Assisting with bottling ales using automated equipment
· Will have to handle equipment and potential for heavy lifting
· A genuine interest in Craft Beer!