City Centre, Bristol
Salary: £3.90 per hour
An exciting opportunity to join a well-renowned cleaning support suppliers in Bristol City Centre. If you're interested in developing your admin skills, posting job roles, organise timesheets, and can handle a busy work-load this would be a great opportunity.
During this programme you will also work to complete a Business Administration apprenticeship where you will develop and learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours in an administrative role. For instance, project management, decision making, problem-solving and IT competency.
· Coordinate applications for cleaning staff to provide a flexible solution for clients
· Enter new registration details of applicants onto database
· Complete timesheet administration and update employees and contractors
· Upload adverts for relevant roles
· Seek staff in geographical location to specific roles
· Finding relieve staff in short time frames
· Collate files and ensure all service levels are met
· Other ad hoc administrative duties
Work with a multi-award winning independent corporately managed cleaning services business run by professionals with over 150 years’ experience at senior level in commercial cleaning.