Details of appointment company available on request from RBDT
Social Media Marketing and Sales Trainee.
We are a small boutique digital marketing agency based in Hambridge, Somerset and we are looking to expand our team and welcome in a social media marketing and sales trainee. We are a small team, but we work with big clients with big plans and that means that we need a little extra help from a passionate, creative and career-focused individual. Could that be you?
In some ways, we are un-conventional as far as marketing agencies go. We do things a little differently in our offering but also as a team. We have an office dog, we welcome well-behaved children into our studio and we allow our team to go on Instagram and Facebook… well, that’s a given. We also listen to all kinds of music in the studio from hip-hop to jazz… anything to keep the creative juices flowing! As a company, we have been operating since 2018 and have continued to grow, even throughout Covid19 and there is no sight of things slowing down soon. We have big plans and will soon be launching a business events company which you will also be able to get involved in too.
– Independent business owners across the UK.
– Liaise with clients on messenger, WhatsApp, email and the phone.
– Liaise with the freelance team.
– Update workloads on team calendars.
– Stay on top of workloads and chase work when necessary.
– Talk with potential clients to sell the service.
– Some cold calling/cold messaging will be required.
– Create content for the client’s social media accounts.
– Schedule content for client’s social media accounts.
– Engage with clients customers and social media following.
– Visit clients to take photos and videos for their social media accounts.
– Write blogs/newsletters for clients email marketing.
– Learn how to run paid ads on Facebook and Instagram.
– Regularly update Purely Personal Marketing’s Pinterest, Linkedin and other social platforms.
– Work on social campaigns for clients and design strategies to help them achieve their goals.
– Take photos of clients products for their social media marketing.
– A range of administration tasks.
Must be creative.
Be social savvy or at least want to learn about marketing on social media.
Have a background in sales and marketing – or either.
Hungry to learn about social media marketing, marketing and career development.
Is forward-thinking and uses their own initiative.
Passionate about learning and upskilling.
Passionate about helping business owners expand their business.
Being able to communicate over the telephone is essential.
Hours: 30 hours spread over 5 days. Can be flexible on hours and days. Option to work from home where appropriate.
Pay: £4.15ph + commission for sales brought in.
Must be able to get to and from the studio in Hambridge.
To apply for this job please visit www.rbdt.co.uk.