Details of appointment company available on request from RBDT
The role of the Production Operator is to contribute to the smooth running of the Production Department. This will vary between different production deptartments in the company and provide a varied platform to utilize and develop organisational, physical and mental skills. Cooperating with the production schedule as updated by the Production Manager you will carry out production activity to meet operational deadlines. Diligence, close communication and cooperation with close colleagues and the production manager to help manage workloads through machines and production lines is essential.
1. In-house production includes but is not limited to setting up, running and monitoring production lines within the bottling area for the production of hygiene and janitorial liquids
2. Work to pre-determined quality standards at all times
3. Record production activity on company systems in place, in accordance with current policy
4. Ensure that scheduled jobs each day are dispatched as scheduled by the operations team.
5. Communicate with Production Manager to ensure that daily scheduled jobs are carried out and if for any reason a job cannot be fulfilled this must be also be communicated ahead of time. This should be given with as much notice as possible for Operations Dept to then be able to communicate this to the customer.
6. Assist colleagues within the Production Department and the Logistics Department as necessary and directed by Production Manager.
7. Assist within the bottling area as and when required, running machines, filling, labelling and boxing, ensuring product standards are high, ensuring good housekeeping at all times
8. Assist when directed by the Production Manager with site facilities, to help with Fire Alarm testing and recording, generator testing, alarm monitoring and any other facility functions that require to be completed
“The post-holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may be reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post”.
To apply for this job please visit www.rbdt.co.uk.