Details of appointment company available on request from RBDT
The role of Sales Support is a vital to the sales team, this person is principally focused on developing new leads that a set parts of the day will be dedicated. The role will be fulfilling and exciting as you will be responsible for quoting and following up on leads generated and assisting with the quoting of existing customers where required. You will work closely with the Business Development Manager and the Sales Manager with the identification, acquisition and development of new clients. The role may include F2F visits whilst maintaining a good presence in the office. The Sales Manager, with the support of the BDM and the whole sales team, is there to help and coach you, assist with meeting sales targets, answering queries, and back you in resolving issues or rising to new challenges.
Essential job functions – core activities and duties:
1. Conduct pro-active targeted lead generation, working closely with the Sales Manager for direction
2. Quoting and following up of new sales leads, to ensure a good flow of new clients is coming into the business
3. Assist in the quoting and relationship handling of existing customers where necessary and directed
4. Work with the Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) during the induction stage of a new client
5. Prepare and present sales proposals/quotation/contracts, relating to target time-scales where applicable
6. Follow up all sales activity thoroughly to ensure potential is maximised
7. Monitor and report on sales activities & assist in the production of company sales forecast
8. Check, query if necessary, and approve supplier invoices, in accordance with target time-scales
To apply for this job please visit www.rbdt.co.uk.