Salary: National minimum wage
Our estate agency legal section is looking to hire as aspiring apprentice to assist with administration and eventually legal specific requirements within the office we have in Westbury-on-Trym.
We also provide full training in Business Administration where you will develop your knowledge and skills and take on an apprenticeship to help your career progression.
Some of your duties may include:
• Assisting the post room with all aspects
• Updating online case management system with details clients.
• Answering telephone calls and taking accurate messages
• Welcoming clients in to the office – dealing with enquiries/copying their documents.
• Preparing and issuing estimates/quotes to clients for the commercial property and residential property department
• Liaising with the estate agents on any queries relating to quotes.
• Updating the weekly returns to include entering all the new estimates.
• Copying, faxing, scanning, completing forms
Other duties include
• Assisting all the fee earners where necessary.
• Ordering stationery.
• Dealing with IT issues.
• Preparing and sending questionnaires to all clients on completion of their transaction.