Learner Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking to recruit within the Business Development Training, a Full Time enthusiastic self-motivated Learner Recruitment Consultant for our Bristol Academy.
The role includes recruiting Apprenticeships, working with new and existing employers/partners and securing Apprentice placements with successful employment opportunities.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
A passion and interest within the Business Development sector offering:
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Customer Service Level 2 and 3
- Team Leading Level 3
• Professional and passionate to deliver high quality services to our learners, partners and employers
• Experience with working with young people or within a training environment would be desirable
• Use own initiative in leading recruitment needs for the business and work as part of a team
• Attend Recruitment events /workshops in raising the academies profile and provision
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload. Adhere to deadlines and targets set
• Approachable and able to initiate ideas
• To lead in the arranging, planning and organising of events, offering a flexible approach and embracing the business needs
• To be knowledgeable in updating both learners and employers against relevant Apprenticeships
• Ability to network in securing new links and partnerships
• Highly Motivated, ambitious and driven
• Confident in working in a target driven environment
• Passionate about progression and to promote this with all learners throughout their programmes.
• Worked in Education or Recruitment. (desirable but not essential)
• Act as an ambassador for the academy as first point of contact for apprenticeship enquires
• To be proactive in the recruitment role and to support the induction of apprentices
• Providing timely information and support throughout the process for learners, and to employers ensuring that recruitment targets are met.
• To deal with enquires form employers and applicants in person, via telephone email visits (as required) and online applications.
• A driving licence with access to own vehicle
• Competitive Salary
Please send your CV to Kate Sperring
Closing date: Monday 26th November 2018