£16,000 to £16,500 per year
The purpose of this position is to provide recruitment support to all divisions within the business. The job holder will be responsible for helping to identify and qualify candidates that meet our clients’ needs, in addition to providing administrative support to assist the process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that really does deliver a positive impact on the recruitment process. All our consultants are passionate about people and believe that this passion continually drives us to deliver a 1st class service.
• Ensure all high priority vacancies have been sourced on using both internal and external databases to create comprehensive shortlists
• Work closely with the top billing consultant to discuss relevant candidates and submit recommendations of applicants you wish to put forward
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
• Speak with and qualify candidates to discuss their needs and match with relevant opportunities
• Seek to obtain referrals to generate additional leads for the consultants
• Assist with Adhoc recruitment tasks as and when required
• Work towards key performance indicators as set by the business
• Regenerate the existing data updating candidate’s records with their latest contact details and CV from all our sources.
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g. websites, job boards